Private Chefs/Cooks hire in London with the Bespoke Bureau
http://www.bespokebureau.com or call us for rates and cvs of the best private chefs for hire in the UK and London with the best private chef agency around.
• Commis Chef: Commis Chef is the entry level by which an apprentice chef enters the trade. Often the Commis Chef is studying food or catering at college whilst practising this role in a professional kitchen. The Commis Chef acts as an assistant to all food station’s, usually supporting the Chef de Partie; and performing the more menial tasks of the kitchen such as peeling potatoes and chopping onions in large quantities. In some smaller kitchen’s s/he will prepare salads, garnishes and other simple dishes.
• Chef de Partie: Also known as Station Chef or Line Cook, the Chef de Partie is responsible for a certain section within the kitchen. In a busy kitchen s/he is assisted by one or more assistants, Demi Chef de Partie or Commis Chef’s. Chef de Partie’s are responsible for areas such as Saute, Roast, Grill, Fish, Larder, Fry, Vegetable’s & Butchery. A Roundsman Chef de Partie is so called as they rotate between all of the individual stations.
• Pastry Chef: Pastry Chef is a Chef de Partie who is responsible for the dessert and puddings section of the kitchen. S/he also ensures all pastries and breads are baked freshly, and will head a team of professionals in large kitchens including a baker. The Pastry Chef devises and delivers the dessert menu including all elements that appear on it such as cheese and wine choices.
• Sous Chef: The Sous Chef is second in command in the professional kitchen. Once a chef has mastered all of the sections of the kitchen as a Chef de Partie s/he is trained and ready to essentially run the kitchen and supervise the rest of the kitchen team in the absence of the Head Chef, to whom the Sous Chef is the direct assistant.
• Head Chef, Executive Chef, Chef de Cuisine – The Head Chef devises the menu, sources produce and oversees all management aspects of the kitchen including budgeting, scheduling staff, payroll and recruitment. The Head Chef has a plenty of scope for creativity within the role as menu creation and development is often their sole responsibility.
Contact the domestic Staff agency to hire a private chef for a dinner party of birthday party
We would love to hear from you sso call us today: +44 (0) 2031670925 or email us on email@example.com