Yacht Training the 7th-10th June and again the 17th June together with TV crews from all over the world so it is your chance to get onboard the most famous super yachts in The world but also to get famous.
Want to work or excel as part of a Yacht crew?
Bespoke Bureau has teamed up with the exclusive Training and Recruitment Company Abacus & March together we provide an exclusive interior training course to help prepare you for a challenging but exciting career.
With over 25 years experience, our tutors offer unique courses tailored to teach you in a friendly and professional manner.
Key elements will include:
- Introduction to yachting
- Yachting life: what to expect
- Etiquette and presentation
- Table service
- Interior housekeeping
- Interior yacht cleanliness
- Elementary cocktails, mixology and barista training
- Wine: introduction and basic knowledge
- Safety on board
- CV preparation for a career in yachting
Course details 2013
Duration: 5 days
Start dates: Every Monday from 22nd Apr – 24th Jun
and every Monday from 2nd Sep – 11th Nov 2013.
Location: Antibes, France
Full payment with booking or option to pay 50% (€487.50) now and the balance (€487.50) to reach us no later than 15 days before the commencement of your course (course fees are non refundable).
Before you take the course
All potential candidates must be fit, healthy and have a valid MCA approved ENG1 medical certificate.
On arrival for the course you must be:
- Well presented
- Ready to learn!
Please consider the above points before you book the course.
If you would like to proceed, please contact us on +44 (0) 2031670925 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a full calendar of our courses
Our courses fill up quickly so please be quick.
The Bespoke Bureau/Abacus & March also offer exclusive Yacht training courses that are tailor made to private clients/boats and their yacht crew.
During the privately booked program, students will have both classroom and hands-on classes and you can choose your specific curriculum for these courses:
Our head Yacht Butler trainers have extensive background in training personnel for 5 star Yachts
The subjects taught will include, but are not limited to:
The Luxury Yacht Stewardess Training Program topics cover:
- Professional Table service including Butler, Silver Service and Russian Service
- Food and Beverage Knowledge, Wine Knowledge
- Flower arranging beautiful flowers
- Housekeeping, cleaning, cabin preparation, bed-making, turndown and amenities
- Etiquette, Manners and Protocol
- Personal Guest Care: Packing/ unpacking suitcases, wardrobe management
- Laundry and clothing care
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Unrivalled attention to detail
- Understanding Personal Hygiene & Sanitation
- Cleaning tools required for modern Yachts
- Cleaning products both chemical and non chemical
- Cleaning technique’s to include best practices and “How To”. Rooms to be covered include, bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchens
- Dealing with specialty surfaces such as wood cabinetry, stainless steel, ceramic, shower doors, blinds
- Time management on how to schedule your time and keep track of what has been done and what do you need to do as well as when items in the house need to be cleaned.
- This course is designed for a variety of people looking to join the Yacht world and also those that are already working in the industry wishing to excel in the field.
We will help all Yacht course students find accommodation to the participants in a centrally located hostel which is tested, convenient and safe.