Bespoke Bureau’s Butler Training Courses in London and the countryside
Throughout the years, the prestigious Bespoke Bureau British Butler and Housekeeper Academy has won recognition both nationally and internationally, making it one of the most sought-after Butler academies in the UK, China, Russia and around Europe.
We train 5 star Hotel and their staff plus Management as well as Private house Butlers and Housekeeper.
The Bespoke British Butler Academy are offering 2 day to 4 week courses in London (4 or more modules). The Butler training is held in central London (Mayfair or the city mostly) or at your premises or your Hotel should you wish.
Our Butler Training includes various Butler training aspects such as a finishing school, valeting, silver service, cooking, flower arranging and much much more. Welcome to the UK’s most exclusive Butler training courses. Who trains with us? We train existing hotel staff, housekeepers, house managers, Butlers and other staff to become top Butlers and/or House Managers or Estate Managers.
Our Butler training offers the very highest private service that would be required by top society of today, managing and running their private residences and 5 star hotels and resorts.
We tailor make your Butler training to you. We offer short seminars of 2 days in addition to longer courses that run from 1 to 4 weeks.
Flexibility. You can come to us and either train in London and/or one of the stately homes we use. Alternatively, we can come to you.
This is your private Butler training service taught at the very highest standards from us to you.
A snap shot of what you can learn at the Butler Academy:
- The Life of a Butler-History and traditions, personal traits, personal and professional standards, service in detail.
- Staff Management- Interviewing, hiring and firing, agency staff, employee handbooks and house rules, human resources and personnel issues, staff communications, time management.
- House Management-Technical skills,setting routines and schedules, defining and setting standards, purchasing.
- Table Management- setting tables and serving meals, styles of service, table manners, wines and champagnes, cigars, special celebrations.
- Laundry Management- including linens and fine fabric care, clothing maintenance, ironing & pressing, dry-cleaning, product knowledge.
- Valeting Skills-Dress codes, formal wear, purchasing and care of bespoke clothing and shoes, maintaining inventories and packing suitcases.
- Communication-cultural differences, interpersonal skills, body language, remembering names and making conversation, telephone manners, personal presentation skills.
- Etiquette & Protocol-Addressing persons of different cultures and titled persons, acquiring social confidence, social correspondence, common-sense good manners and consideration for others.
- Wine and food-Balancing food and wine, menu planning and record keeping, speed-cuisine, quality control, “the Chef’s night off”.
- Miscellaneous-From traveling with your employer to relocating the household, chauffeuring techniques, security, character building and more, much more. •We train you in all the aspects of butling and house management
You will come away as the PERFECT BRITISH BUTLER.