Butler graduation-Sara Vestin Rahmani hands the certificate
2 week residential course
Bespoke Bureau’s Butler Academy runs 14 day (2 weeks) intense Butler & House/Estate management residential courses.
Preparations are always underway for the next Residential Butler Training Course to be held in our stately home, just over an hour outside of London in Norfolk. The next UK residential Butler course dates are: 8th July 2013 for 14 days. Morley Hall is a privately owned beautiful Estate in Norfolk where we run our Butler residential courses in the UK
The Residential Butler and Housemanagement course is intense, challenging, thorough but fun! Learn the skills of a contemporary butler and the tools to work as an effective team member as you study alongside your fellow students in individual and group activities. Living, cooking and learning together, professional friendships will be forged that last a lifetime.
Usually these courses are open for the public once every other month and we also run residential tailor made Butler and service courses at our premises for other companies and hotels in China as well as other emerging markets.
When on the Residential Butler and House Management course, you will be taught what it is like working as a Butler and House Manager on an estate. We teach topics such as Etiquette, Valeting, Silver Service, Butler service, Care of Antiques, Care of Fine Clothes, Presentation and Packing, satff management, communication skills, cultural differences amongst many other subjects. Part of the training is also a finishing school module which is very popular.
Upon successful completion of the Residential Butler and House management course you will be awarded with a Certificate for each successfully completed Butler module in addition to a final Butler certificate detailing that you have completed the full course. A qualification from Bespoke Bureau’s prestigious Butler Academy is sure to propel you in your current career and put you ahead of others in your profession.
Our previous Residential Butler Course students have a very high success rate in finding Butler and House management employment upon successful completion of the course and those that were already in employment have reported a marked increase in their wage
The Butler and Housekeeper course is split into various modules which consist of (but is not exclusive to:)
– The Role of the Butler, Housekeeper and House Manager
– Greeting Guests
– General House Etiquette
– Personal Hygiene and Dress Code
– Employer Expectations/ Professionalism
– Cultural Difference and Communication
– House Rules
– House Security/Alarms
– Shopping and Deliveries
– Tools and Supplies
– Stock Keeping and Inventory
– Keeping a Log Book
– Time Management
– Hiring staff, the Agency Role, Contracts
– Staff Rota, Managing and Training of Staff
– Reporting to the Lady/Gentleman of the House
– Computer/Blackberry/Outlook- Protection and Passwords
– Daily and Weekly Tasks
– Time Management and Prioritising Work
– The Cost of Fine Garments
– Drying Techniques
– Fabric Care
– Antiques and Fine Art
– Making Beds and Changing Sheets
– Turndown Service
– Polishing Furniture
– The Different Types of Flooring
– Vacuuming and Sweeping
– Cleaning the Bathroom
– Wardrobe Management
– Folding and Sorting Clothes
– Hand Washing Clothes
– Washing Silk
– Role of the valet and ladies maid
– Keeping in the Loop
– Presenting Clothes
– Planning the Day/Week
– Preparing for Travel
– How to Protect Clothes
– Packing a Suitcase
– Packing for a Guest
– Being a Professional
– Being Discreet
– Booking Travel and Restaurants
– Shopping for Clothes
– Buying and Subscribing to Newspapers
– Keeping an Eye Out
– Shoe Polish and Care
– PA/Concierge Work
– The Importance of Keeping up Appearances
– Understanding the Employer’s Wishes
– The Importance of Hygiene
– Food Hygiene
– Dealing with Guest Requests
– Dealing with a Difficult Client
– Dealing with a difficult Situation
– Setting a Table
– Table Presentation (Mise en Place)
– Flower Arrangement
– Keeping Glasses, Cutlery and Plates Polished
– Guest Arrival Etiquette
– Cloakroom Management
– Canapé Service Etiquette
– Serving Wine
– Serving Champagne
– Calling for Dinner
– Silver Service (English Service)
– Butler Service (French Service)
– Russian Service
– The Difference Between the Different Types of Service
– Keeping the Table and Cloth Clean
– Serving Coffee
– Guest Departure Etiquette
The cost for you as an individual would be £3000+VAT so £3600 plus a £50 per night (sometimes less) which includes the accommodation in a very nice cottage at the premises.
We are able to place most student in a good role after the course but cannot promise that we will do. It will be down to you how engaged you are with the trainer, the modules and the other students.
We run this particular course in a stately large home in Norfolk (about 1 hour from London)
Welcome to come and meet with us and discuss the course beforehand.
Due to all the TV and Media coverage we have received over the years and the popularity of the famous courses, we suggest you book your slot early not to miss out.
Please note the below points that are important:
- The cost is £3000+VAT
- The accomodation is subsidised by us and costs £35 per night per person in a shared cottage. You can stay in the local village too if you prefer.
- We need a deposit asap to secure your space (50% at least)
- Please wear smart clothes or if you prefer a suit. Part of the training you will need to wear our T shirts or shirt (we have all sizes and will provide you with ones that fit)
- You will need to bring a pen and notepad with you
- We always have journalists from TV or the Media with us and you don’t need to participate on pictures or filming but its great if you do and will of course raise your profile in this industry.
- You will receive your certificate at the end of the course. You can also get references from Sara (the well known director) and/or the head trainer.
- Snacks and drinks are provided daily but if you have specific dietary requirements, please bring your own. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner you pay for
- The last day we have a cocktail/canape and garden party
- Sunday you check out and leave
We look forward to having you on tour world famous residential Butler and House management course. Thank you!
Who trains with us on our 2 week intense residential Butler course
- Five-star hotels and resorts turn to us for staff training, consultancy and recruitment and send theor staff to our residential courses.
- Butlers, Housemanagers, Estate Managers, Housekeepers, Hotel staff, Former PAs, Service minded people wishing to become butlers
- Normal people with a service mind who wish to become qualified Butlers
- Anyone in the service industry who wishes to excel and become one of the best Butlers in the worldFor more information on the British Butler training course, please contact one of the Bespoke team on +442031670925 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in enrolling, you need to be quick. Please call or email with any queries or just to find out what the course is all about. Nothing ventured, nothing gained and there is no such thing as a ‘silly question’.
||Contact the Butler and Yacht interior SchoolWe would love to hear from you so call us today: +44 (0) 2031670925 or email us on email@example.com
For Butler training course, Housekeeper training courses and Silver service course dates in London, UK and elsewhere please visit:
More info about Bespoke Bureau and the British Butler Academy:
Based in the prestigious heart of London (Guildhall in the city) for the past 11 years and now a franchise, we pride ourselves to be considered “The World‘s and The UK’s Best Household Staffing Agency” amongst staff agencies
Bespoke Bureau specialises in the recruitment of household staff internationally including House/Estate Managers, Butlers, Housekeepers, Chefs, Nannies, Gardeners etc for palaces, mansions, estates, prestigious houses and yachts all over the world. We provide high calibre staff – professional, multi-functional, discreet and flexible.
Over the years we have built a strong relationship with domestic staff candidates and private NHW and other clients alike which has led to new opportunities that enable us to provide a more comprehensive service with our clients’ needs in mind.
For assistance and advice on all the services we offer, please contact us and we will be delighted to help you.
We are a leading domestic staff agency in London due to our dedication to providing our clients with dependable, thorough and professional household staff. We have built up an enviable reputation across London and can provide tailored household staff services to suit our clients’ private household staff requirements.
We only hire experienced domestic staff who can deliver the high standards required from our private employers. Our household staff agency will undertake a rigorous domestic staff recruitment process, as we carefully check their household employment history and references, as well as interviewing each candidate at great length to ensure they have the right professional attitude and personality to work in the domestic staff service in the UK and overseas.
All our domestic staff on our domestic agency’s database understand the importance of hard work and discretion, and are 100% committed to delivering an outstanding household work service on a daily basis.
As a leading household staff agency, we will work alongside you to ensure that all your needs are met. We can provide an array of domestic staff to suit your household, including:
- House Managers or Estate Managers
- Butlers for private homes or hotels
- Housekeepers, Head Housekeepers or Junior Housekeepers
- Gardeners and Handymen
- Nannies, tutors, au-pairs and Mother’s Helps
- Personal Assistants
- Chauffeurs and Private Drivers
- Private Chefs and Cooks
- Laundry Maids and ladies maids
- And more domestic staff
More info on: http://www.bespokebureau.com/
Many of our domestic staff employees can combine a number of the domestic staff roles upon request, but this will depend on the hours of employment required. As well as being a leading domestic agency in London, we can also provide domestic staff services across the UK and abroad/overseas.
For more information on our household staff agency and candidates, don’t hesitate to contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Sara Vestin Rahmani
Bespoke Bureau, Peek-a-boo and Cupcakes
Blackwell House | Guildhall Yard
Bank | London | EC2V 5AE
Bespoke: +44 (0) 2031670925
Peek-a-boo: +44 (0) 2031670926
Bespoke and Peekaboo in recent News:
Our new Exciting Yacht academy (Reuters News release film)
Russias main news station visits the residential Butler school
The Bespoke Bureau Butler school Reuters visit (6 mins news)
The Guardian does 5 pages on The Yacht Academy
The world news org reports on Bespoke Butlers
Time out Dubai interviews Vestin on Butler trends
TVH11-The return of the Butler
CNN reports on Bespoke Bureau-From Jeeves to Jiang
Evening standard recommend Bespoke’s Butlers
Arabian Business meets with Vestin at the Yacht Academy
6 page story on Bespoke Butlers in the Jazeera Magazine by Sakhr Al-Makhadhi
The Global Post interviews Sara Vestin on Butlers
Washington DC and Chinese CCTV’s Richard Bestik visits Peek-a-boo
Great British post on Butlers in China with Bespoke
Tokyo TV News on Bespoke Bureau
Channel 4’s Brunch gets a visit from our Head Butler
CBS This morning reports on Bespoke Bureau
Paris Match Magazine speaks to Peek-a-boo
Swedish Dagens industri and PS tells about our success
Hotelier Middle East reports on Bespoke Bureau
The times report on the Modern Butler
Al Arabia News on our Nannies and Butlers
Arabian Business News reports on our Mid East Demand
Australia’s courier mail on Bespoke Bureau
The Daily Telegraph in Australia on Sara Vestin and Bespoke
News.com in Australia reports on London’s Finest academy
Adelaide Now reports on Butler Trends
Australian News talks to The bespoke Bureau
Daily Mail reports on Bespoke Bureau
Metro London on Bespoke Bureau
Reuters TV pays a visit to our London Academy
New York based Alex Burton talks to Sara
Russian TVC news channel reports on the Butler School
CCTV in China visits the school
Spanish Elmundo reports on Bespoke
The Economist Oct 2012
Sky news Oct 2012
Independent Oct 2012
Bloomberg TV Jan 2012
BBC Breakfast Mar 2012
Butler trends in China
China’s demand from Bespoke Bureau
British Butlers on the rise
Sweden reports on their Native Sara and Bespoke
Women’s everything interviews Sara on her businesses
The Telegraph-Chinese Nannies in the rise
This blog and the information it contains is intended for the person(s) or organisation(s) named above and for no one else. The contents is confidential, legally privileged and/or protected by law. Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of any of it is unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact us immediately on either of the numbers set out above. This email and any attachments have been scanned for viruses, but it is the responsibility of recipients to conduct their own security measures.
Bespoke Bureau © 2012 | Blackwell House | Guildhall Yard |EC2V 5AE England |Main phone: +44(0)2031670925| firstname.lastname@example.org