Butler Training Courses UK
Bespoke Bureau’s Butler Training Courses in London and the countryside
Throughout the years, the prestigious Bespoke Bureau British Butler and Housekeeper Academy has won recognition both nationally and internationally, making it one of the most sought-after Butler academies in the UK, China, Russia and around Europe.
We train 5 star Hotel and their staff plus Management as well as Private house Butlers and Housekeeper in Service, Silver service, House Management, Hotel Management and much much more
The Bespoke British Butler Academy is offering 1 day to 2 week courses in London. The Butler training is held in our head Quarters in London City (Guildhall) as well as Islington and at our leased Norfolk Estate. We can also visit your premises or your Hotel should you wish.
Our Butler Training includes various Butler training aspects such as a finishing school, valeting, silver service, cooking, flower arranging and everything else you can imagine in private service.
Welcome to the UK’s most exclusive Butler training courses. Who trains with us? We train existing hotel staff, housekeepers, house managers, Butlers and other staff to become top Butlers and/or House Managers or Estate Managers.
Our Butler training offers the very highest private service that would be required by top society of today, managing and running their private residences and 5 star hotels and resorts.
We tailor make your Butler training to you. We offer short seminars of 2 days in addition to longer courses that run from 1 to 4 weeks.
Flexibility. You can come to us and either train in London and/or one of the stately homes we use. Alternatively, we can come to you.
This is your private Butler training service taught at the very highest standards from us to you.
A snap shot of what you can learn at the Butler Academy:
- The Life of a Butler-History and traditions, personal traits, personal and professional standards, service in detail.
- Staff Management- Interviewing, hiring and firing, agency staff, employee handbooks and house rules, human resources and personnel issues, staff communications, time management.
- Services including the all popular silver service module that we run and make you comfortable and good with. Silver service will always look wonderful to have completed on your cv and as part of your portfolio.
- House Management-Technical skills, setting routines and schedules, defining and setting standards, purchasing.
- Table Management- setting tables and serving meals, styles of service, table manners, wines and champagnes, cigars, special celebrations.
- Laundry Management- including linens and fine fabric care, clothing maintenance, ironing & pressing, dry-cleaning, product knowledge.
- Valeting Skills-Dress codes, formal wear, purchasing and care of bespoke clothing and shoes, maintaining inventories and packing suitcases.
- Communication-cultural differences, interpersonal skills, body language, remembering names and making conversation, telephone manners, personal presentation skills.
- Etiquette & Protocol-Addressing persons of different cultures and titled persons, acquiring social confidence, social correspondence, common-sense good manners and consideration for others.
- Wine and food-Balancing food and wine, menu planning and record keeping, speed-cuisine, quality control, “the Chef’s night off”.
- Miscellaneous-From traveling with your employer to relocating the household, chauffeuring techniques, security, character building and more, much more.
- We train you in all the aspects of butling and house management
You will come away as the PERFECT BRITISH BUTLER.
For Butler training course, Housekeeper training courses and Silver service course dates in London, UK and elsewhere please visit:
More info about Bespoke Bureau and the British Butler Academy:
Based in the prestigious heart of London (Guildhall in the city) for the past 11 years and now a franchise, we pride ourselves to be considered “The World‘s and The UK’s Best Household Staffing Agency” amongst staff agencies
Bespoke Bureau specialises in the recruitment of household staff internationally including House/Estate Managers, Butlers, Housekeepers, Chefs, Nannies, Gardeners etc for palaces, mansions, estates, prestigious houses and yachts all over the world. We provide high calibre staff – professional, multi-functional, discreet and flexible.
Over the years we have built a strong relationship with domestic staff candidates and private NHW and other clients alike which has led to new opportunities that enable us to provide a more comprehensive service with our clients’ needs in mind.
For assistance and advice on all the services we offer, please contact us and we will be delighted to help you.
We are a leading domestic staff agency in London due to our dedication to providing our clients with dependable, thorough and professional household staff. We have built up an enviable reputation across London and can provide tailored household staff services to suit our clients’ private household staff requirements.
We only hire experienced domestic staff who can deliver the high standards required from our private employers. Our household staff agency will undertake a rigorous domestic staff recruitment process, as we carefully check their household employment history and references, as well as interviewing each candidate at great length to ensure they have the right professional attitude and personality to work in the domestic staff service in the UK and overseas.
All our domestic staff on our domestic agency’s database understand the importance of hard work and discretion, and are 100% committed to delivering an outstanding household work service on a daily basis.
As a leading household staff agency, we will work alongside you to ensure that all your needs are met. We can provide an array of domestic staff to suit your household, including:
- House Managers or Estate Managers
- Butlers for private homes or hotels
- Housekeepers, Head Housekeepers or Junior Housekeepers
- Gardeners and Handymen
- Nannies, tutors, au-pairs and Mother’s Helps
- Personal Assistants
- Chauffeurs and Private Drivers
- Private Chefs and Cooks
- Laundry Maids and ladies maids
- And more domestic staff
More info on: http://www.bespokebureau.com/
Many of our domestic staff employees can combine a number of the domestic staff roles upon request, but this will depend on the hours of employment required. As well as being a leading domestic agency in London, we can also provide domestic staff services across the UK and abroad/overseas.
For more information on our household staff agency and candidates, don’t hesitate to contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Sara Vestin Rahmani
Bespoke Bureau, Peek-a-boo and Cupcakes
Blackwell House | Guildhall Yard
Bank | London | EC2V 5AE
Bespoke: +44 (0) 2031670925
Peek-a-boo: +44 (0) 2031670926
Bespoke and Peekaboo in recent News:
Our new Exciting Yacht academy (Reuters News release film)
Russias main news station visits the residential Butler school
The Bespoke Bureau Butler school Reuters visit (6 mins news)
The Guardian does 5 pages on The Yacht Academy
The world news org reports on Bespoke Butlers
The Global Post interviews Sara Vestin on Butlers
Washington DC and Chinese CCTV’s Richard Bestik visits Peek-a-boo
Great British post on Butlers in China with Bespoke
Tokyo TV News on Bespoke Bureau
Channel 4’s Brunch gets a visit from our Head Butler
CBS This morning reports on Bespoke Bureau
Paris Match Magazine speaks to Peek-a-boo
Swedish Dagens industri and PS tells about our success
Hotelier Middle East reports on Bespoke Bureau
The times report on the Modern Butler
Al Arabia News on our Nannies and Butlers
Arabian Business News reports on our Mid East Demand
Australia’s courier mail on Bespoke Bureau
The Daily Telegraph in Australia on Sara Vestin and Bespoke
News.com in Australia reports on London’s Finest academy
Adelaide Now reports on Butler Trends
Australian News talks to The bespoke Bureau
Daily Mail reports on Bespoke Bureau
Metro London on Bespoke Bureau
Reuters TV pays a visit to our London Academy
New York based Alex Burton talks to Sara
Russian TVC news channel reports on the Butler School
CCTV in China visits the school
Spanish Elmundo reports on Bespoke
The Economist Oct 2012
Sky news Oct 2012
Independent Oct 2012
Bloomberg TV Jan 2012
BBC Breakfast Mar 2012
Butler trends in China
China’s demand from Bespoke Bureau
British Butlers on the rise
Sweden reports on their Native Sara and Bespoke
Women’s everything interviews Sara on her businesses
The Telegraph-Chinese Nannies in the rise
This blog and the information it contains is intended for the person(s) or organisation(s) named above and for no one else. The contents is confidential, legally privileged and/or protected by law. Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of any of it is unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact us immediately on either of the numbers set out above. This email and any attachments have been scanned for viruses, but it is the responsibility of recipients to conduct their own security measures.