Advanced yacht interior training courses
Our 5 star luxury yacht in central London offers advanced yacht interior training courses all year around.
On completion of the advanced yacht interior training courses you will:
- Understand the elite yachting industry.
- Have excelled into a 6 star Elite service person.
- Understand service excellence.
- Understand the standards of personal presentation and hygiene.
- Understand the standards of attention to detail required onboard a yacht.
- Understand the importance of communication.
- Understand the etiquette and interaction with guests from different cultures.
- Be able to understand the presentation of cabins, bathrooms and other guest areas.
- Be able to understand how to clean and maintain the fabrics, surfaces and finishings in a typical luxury yacht.
- Be able to understand laundry procedures and how to carry out duties efficiently and professionally.
- Understand the health and safety issues for working in the interior areas of a yacht.
Service training on the Advanced yacht interior training courses:
- Silver service level 1
- Silver service level 2
- Silver service level 3
- Butler service
- All other types of service
- Russian service
- Alcohol service
- Champagne service
Floral Arranging and Maintenance:
Understanding of and ability to store and handle fresh flowers and plants
- Cutting / Binding
Coffee and Tea (Barista introduction)
- History Coffee & Tea
- How to operate the espresso machine
- Perfect Espresso
- Perfect Froth
- Tea Service Techniques
- Coffee service techniques and much much more
Contact Us to book one of the advanced yacht interior training courses:
Kind Regards, The British Butler Academy & Bespoke Bureau
Blackwell House | Guildhall Yard
Bank | London | EC2V 5AE, UK
Phone: +44 (0) 2031670925
Watch us on our 3 internet channels: