Butler and Silver service training London
Dates for the short and long Butler and Silver service training London.
What happens at the Butler and silver service training London course?
Bespoke Bureau’s Butler Academy offers 2-14 day intense Butler courses and Housekeeper courses in Central London (or at your Hotel or premises if you wish).
Our 3 day intense training in London is held in our prestigious large offices in Guildhall Yard, Central London in an “A” Listed building or one of our UK mansions where we host the Butler training.
Why train with us?
- The courses are a great opportunity for domestic staff workers to refresh their skills and gain a professional qualification whilst liaising with other Housekeepers, House managers and Butlers.
- It is an intensive course that prepares you for the demanding job of working in both domestic and formal settings.
- When on the course, you will learn the foundations of working as a Butler and Housekeeper such as Etiquette, Valeting, Silver Service and Butler service, Care of Antiques, Care of Fine Clothes, Presentation and Packing amongst many other subjects.
- It will not only help to prepare you for work as a housekeeper or butler but will also equip you with the skills to go above and beyond the call of duty at work
Recognized learning centre- With the Butler and silver service training London you can get accredited
- Upon successful completion of the course you will be awarded with a Certificate for each successfully completed module in addition to a final certificate detailing that you have completed the full course.
- A qualification from Bespoke Bureau’s prestigious British Butler Academy is sure to propel you in your current career and put you ahead of others in your profession.
- Our previous students have a very high success rate in finding employment upon successful completion of the course and those that were already in employment have reported a marked increase in their wage.
Book the Butler and silver service training London today:
+442031670925 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org