Butler courses 2014
1-2 week residential Butler courses in London. Space now available.
Bespoke Bureau’s Butler Academy runs 7-14 day (2 weeks) intense Butler & House/Estate management residential courses.
Butler courses 2014 info
The Residential Butler course is intense, challenging, thorough but fun! Learn the skills of a contemporary butler. The tools to work as a great team butler as taught by us. Study alongside your fellow students in individual and group activities. Living, cooking and learning together, professional friendships will be forged that last a lifetime.
The Butler courses 2014 are open for the public once every other month. We also run residential tailor made Butler and service courses at our premises for other companies globally.
Butler courses 2014 – curriculum
When on the Residential Butler and House Management course you will learn a lot. You will be taught what it is like working as a Butler and House Manager on an estate. We teach topics such as:
- Silver Service.
- Butler service.
- Care of Antiques.
- Care of Fine Clothes.
- Presentation and Packing.
- Staff management.
- Communication skills.
- Cultural differences amongst many other subjects.
- Part of the training is also a finishing school module which is very popular.
Butler courses 2014 – certification
Upon successful completion of the Residential Butler and House management course you will be awarded with a Certificate. A qualification from Bespoke Bureau’s prestigious Butler Academy is sure to propel you in your current career. It will put you ahead of others in your profession.
Our previous Residential Butler Course students have a very high success rate in finding Butler and House management employment. Upon successful completion of the course we can easily place you. Those already in employment have reported a marked increase in their wage.
The Butler and Housekeeper course is split into various modules which consist of (but is not exclusive to):
– The Role of the Butler, Housekeeper and House Manager
– Greeting Guests
– General House Etiquette
– Personal Hygiene and Dress Code
– Employer Expectations/ Professionalism
– Cultural Difference and Communication
ncy Role, Contracts
– Staff Rota, Managing and Training of Staff
– Reporting to the Lady/Gentleman of the House
– Computer/Blackberry/Outlook- Protection and Passwords
– Daily and Weekly Tasks
– Time Management and Prioritising Work
– The Cost of Fine Garments
– The Importance of Keeping up Appearances
– Understanding the Employer’s Wishes
– Silver Service (English Service)
– Butler Service (French Service)
– Russian Service
– The Difference Between the Different Types of Service
– Keeping the Table and Cloth Clean
– Serving Coffee
– Guest Departure Etiquette
Much much more
Butler courses 2014 costings
The cost for you as an individual would be £3000+VAT so £3600 plus a £100-150 per night (sometimes less) which includes the accommodation in a very nice cottage at the premises.
We run this particular course in a stately large home in London.
We need a deposit asap to secure your space (50% at least)
We have the reputation of being one of the Best Butler Schools in Europe. We are also a famous domestic staff placement agency. We are to offer Butler training high paid jobs to all our candidates.
How can I book onto the Butler Training Academy?
You call or on 0044203167925 or email us on email@example.com. We will help guide you to the best course available.
You may only need one short Butler training for high paid jobs if you are very good.
More info on the Butler training high paid jobs
You can find more information on our websites www.bespokebureau.com or contact the team of Domestic staff and Butler training company experts on the details below:
Sara Vestin Rahmani
Bespoke Bureau, Peek-a-boo and Cupcakes
Blackwell House | Guildhall Yard
Bank | London | EC2V 5AE
Main phone: +44 (0) 2031670925
Visit out Vimeo page here for videos.