Hotel Concierge Training
Welcome to The British Butler Academy and our Hotel Concierge Training courses for hotel staff. We offer an excellent range of theoretical and practical (hands on) Hotel staff training courses. We can come to you or you can send your staff to us. As the name of our company suggests (Bespoke Bureau), we are flexible and can tailor make training courses, workshops and troubleshoot sessions to meet your hotel or property’s individual needs and requirements.
What happens at our Hotel Concierge Training?
- You or your staff will receive the latest Hotel Concierge Training from our most experienced Butler and 5 Star Hotel service trainer tutors.
- Our ranges of Hotel Concierge Training courses are available across the globe and we also provide hotel staff training courses to suit individual needs.
- This Bespoke Hotel Concierge Training programme is tailor-made to develop a butler department or a team of Butlers for a 5 star Hotel or Resort in order for them to establish perfect skills to deliver a 7 star service to all guests and visitors with utmost finesse and confidence.
How does Bespoke Hotel Concierge Training work?
We use theory as well as hands on/practical learning including role play where the students can learn how to handle all aspects of traditional as well as modern butler Hotel Concierge service techniques. The modules can be selected and combined individually, and can be tailored to fit particular corporate needs or the Hotel/company objectives.
Who is the Hotel Concierge Training for?
This programme is designed for:
- Reception staff at hotels
- Hotel Managers
- Concierge teams at luxury hotels
- Existing Butlers, maids/Hotels managers their Assistants and those newly appointed to their positions and need concierge training
- Front of house that need Hotel Concierge Training
- Domestic staff such as Butlers needing to improve their concierge skills
What will you learn at our Hotel Concierge Training?
The overall objective of the Hotel Concierge Training as well as the Butler department training Programme for Hotels is to develop the performance of the Butler Team in the following critical areas of operation:
- Concierge skills – handling of business and personal travel arrangements, knowledge of tours, tourist attractions, local businesses, venues and special events, offering solutions or recommendations.
- Communication skills – Within the team, with guests including cultural awareness and interpersonal communication.
- Food and Beverage skills – all F&B Butler service skills required including drinks service, room service skills and essential F&B background knowledge.
- Housekeeping and Valet skills – Standards of room, suite and villa presentation and all aspects of valet services, including packing and unpacking.The aim of the training is to get all Butler students to understand their role and the requirements to successfully perform all their duties as a 7 star Butler. All participants will be assessed (if requested by you) and deemed competent to fulfil all duties expected by VIP clients and guests standards of 5 star Hotels.
How long is the Hotel Concierge Training for?
The programme is tailor made specifically for each individual property depending on size, staff and services to be provided. Generally our bespoke Hotel Concierge Training will take between 5 – 14 days but you get to decide and we will come to you.
What are the benefits of Bespoke Hotel Concierge Training an what can I expect from it?
The Hotel Concierge Training participants will gain skills, expertise and confidence to provide a seamless butler service to the required and expert standard and your guests will be happy. The training we offer is very interactive and full of role play and fun. The trainees will genuinely enjoy the training and being put through their paces. It will give your Hotel Butler staff gain the confidence they need to meet and exceed your guest’s expectations.
Enquire about dates and location for the Hotel Concierge Training
Contact the Butler and Hotel Concierge Training team as we would love to hear from you so call us today: +44 (0) 2031670925 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email us on for a full calendar of courses