Housekeeper training courses UK
Housekeeper training courses UK-Want to work as a Housekeeper?
The British Butler Academy is offering exclusive Housekeeper training courses UK and across the globe. The 2-14 day training course will refresh and renew your cleaning skills. During the program, students will have both classroom and hands-on classes.
Curriculum on the Housekeeper training courses UK
The subjects taught on the housekeeper training programme will include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding Personal Hygiene & Sanitation
- Cleaning tools required for the house of today
- Cleaning products both chemical and non chemical
- Cleaning technique’s to include best practices and “How To”.
- Rooms to be covered include, bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchens
- Dealing with speciality surfaces such as wood cabinetry, stainless steel, ceramic, shower doors, blinds
- How to correctly dust anything from delicate to everyday surfaces
- Dealing with speciality items such as antiques, art, books, drapery’s, sculptures, painted and wallpapered walls, chandeliers and rugs
- Time management on how to schedule your time and keep track of what has been done and what do you need to do as well as when items in the house need to be cleaned.
Our Housekeeper training courses UK will also include everything you need to know in order to advance your career and become a head housekeeper:
- How to look after antiques
- Care of fine fabrics and wardrobe organisation
- Maintaining house standards and how to keep a house diary and visitors log book.This course is designed for a variety of people from candidates working in a domestic setting for the first time and those from overseas,who are working in the UK for the first time to head housekeepers who wish to top up their skills.
Graduation and certification
At the end of the course, participants will receive; a British Butler Academy Diploma from our recognised learning centre as well as a copy of Our How To Guide/Handbook.
Course location, cost and accommodation?
The Housekeeper training courses UK take place in central London at our premises which are luxury and you can stay over with us for a reduced rate. We even have an in house chef that works hard to cook you 3 meals a day. If you or your employer are based in London, you can choose to stay with them.
For more info on dates, costs and more, please email email@example.com or call +442031670925