Interior Yacht Crew Training in London
See our exclusive interior yacht crew training in London video below
Want to work or excel as part of a Yacht crew? Come join our Interior Yacht Crew Training in London
Check the dates of the yacht crew training
Bespoke Bureau provides an exclusive interior training course to help prepare you for a challenging but exciting career. With over 25 years of experience, our tutors offer unique yacht interior crew courses tailored to teach you in a friendly and professional manner.
Key elements of the Interior Yacht Crew Training in London will include:
- Introduction to yachting
- Yachting life: what to expect
- Etiquette and presentation on a yacht
- Table service
- Interior housekeeping
- Interior yacht cleanliness
- Elementary cocktails, mixology and barista training
- Wine: introduction and basic knowledge
- Safety on board
- CV preparation for a career in yachting
See more info below
Payment options for the Interior Yacht Crew Training in London
Full payment with booking or option to pay 50% now and the balance to reach us no later than 7 days before the commencement of your course (course fees are non-refundable).
Before you take the Interior Yacht Crew Training in London course
All potential candidates must be fit, healthy and service minded
On arrival for the yacht interior course you must be:
- Well presented
- Ready to learn!
Please consider the above points before you book the course.
Our Interior Yacht Crew Training in London courses fill up quickly so please be quick.
The Bespoke Bureau also offer exclusive Yacht training courses that are tailor made to private clients/boats and their yacht crew.
During the privately booked program, students will have both classroom and hands-on classes and you can choose your specific curriculum for these courses.
Our head Yacht Butler trainers have extensive background in training personnel for 5 star Yachts.
The Luxury Yacht Stewardess Training Program topics cover:
- Professional Table service including Butler, Silver Service and Russian Service
- Food and Beverage Knowledge, Wine Knowledge
- Flower arranging beautiful flowers
- Housekeeping, cleaning, cabin preparation, bed-making, turndown and amenities
- Etiquette, Manners and Protocol
- Personal Guest Care: Packing/ unpacking suitcases, wardrobe management
- Laundry and clothing care
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Unrivalled attention to detail
- Understanding Personal Hygiene & Sanitation
- Cleaning tools required for modern Yachts
- Cleaning products both chemical and non-chemical
- Cleaning technique’s to include best practices and “How To”. Rooms to be covered include, bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchens
- Dealing with speciality surfaces such as wood cabinetry, stainless steel, ceramic, shower doors, blinds
- Time management on how to schedule your time and keep track of what has been done and what do you need to do as well as when items in the house need to be cleaned.
This course is designed for a variety of people looking to join the Yacht world and also those that are already working in the industry wishing to excel in the field.
We will help all Yacht course students find work and whilst you train you stay with us on our luxury yacht in central London.
Bespoke Bureau © 2012 | Blackwell House | Guildhall Yard |EC2V 5AE England |Main phone: +44(0)2031670925| email@example.com