Want to train your private Yacht crew or looking to find Training for Yacht interior staff? Look no further
Our Yacht interior Steward / Stewardess Training for Yacht interior staff will teach you first class Yacht interior service with the 5 star attitude needed in today’s Yacht market. Whether you already have experience in the hospitality and customer service industry or are looking to move into that area, this elite yacht crew training course will provide beginners through to advanced students the necessary skills adapted specifically to a shipboard environment.
The course is designed to equip you with multiple skills and a professional knowledge of your role on board as a Yacht interior Stewardess or Steward. At the Training for Yacht interior staff we teach you the skills and practical activities to become a fully productive Super Yacht staff member, able to confidently accept any Steward/ess assignment anywhere in the world. You will graduate with a famous and worldwide recognised certificate:
Our ethos at the Training for Yacht interior staff
- This 5 day course on a luxury yacht in Central London places great emphasis on the essentials of good service as well as giving you the theoretical and practical skills necessary to be an active crew member on board a super yacht.
- This Training for Yacht interior staff crew qualification will increase your opportunities for placement once you’ve graduated.
- We run courses all year around on our luxury yacht in London City and also come to you anywhere in the world to teach
- Our Internationally Recognised Training for Yacht interior staff is your entrée to getting a job aboard a Super yacht and you are almost guaranteed to find work on board a super yacht with our diploma if you do well on your yacht service training course with us
Our experienced Trainers at the academy of Training for Yacht interior staff
The British Yacht Academy’s accredited trainers offer you a bespoke and well tested and tried theoretical and practical ‘hands on’ training. Our team of experienced chief stewardess’ have recently returned from overseas ready to share and communicate their ‘up to date’ knowledge of the stewardess’ role on board. After spending many years on board various yacht vessels, they have the ‘know how to’ guide and support you through these fun filled training days. Each step along the way the Training for Yacht interior staff will have a good time and make friends for life as well as learn invaluable tips and tricks of the Yacht industry.
How to become the best Yacht interior Steward or Stewardess?
A good steward/ess is polite, well presented, well groomed and lively. You need to have excellent communication skills and be well mannered. The knowledge and skills needed to perform the job are not difficult to learn but the attitude and art of good service is something that takes training and practice. This position requires a blend of responsibility, maturity and self-discipline along with a great sense of humour and the drive to provide exceptional service. You will need meticulous attention to detail both in your duties and in your personal presentation. At the Training for Yacht interior staff we will teach you to be the best
Some of the skills and knowledge necessary to be a steward/ess and that we teach you at the Training for Yacht interior staff
- Security, confidentiality and privacy issues
- Professional etiquette in communication, personal hygiene, appearance and attitude
- International protocol and correct forms of address
- All styles of food service and entertainment planning
- Provisioning and product inventories
- Decanting, purchasing, service and storage of fine wines
- Impeccable care of exotic furnishings, finishes and fabrics
- Total laundry procedures
- Floral Arrangement
- Guest care and valet services
Training for Yacht interior staff-requirements for the training
Either before or after you start your Steward/ess training you will need to have completed a five day STCW 95 Basic Safety Course (Standards of Training Certification and Watch keeping for Seafarers), that is compulsory for all crew on super yachts.
The STCW 95 gives you the minimum standard of qualification required to work on vessels of any size and equips you with a detailed understanding of what to do in the event of marine emergencies.
We include Silver Service training
Silver service: exceptional service. It is a very popular type of service and you will come away with skills needed for the rest of your life whether you will work on a yacht, private house, restaurant or something totally different. Some of the topics covered are table settings, styles of service, food handling, body mechanics, napkins, presentation and proper service, wine service, table settings and storage. The module alone includes a certificate of completion.
Training for Yacht interior staff, what is the cost?
Steward/stewardess interior yacht crew training course – 5 day is £1500 (£300 per day plus accommodation and food which is discounted)
The price includes all the theoretical and hands on training plus the famous interior crew certificate
Bespoke Bureau offers exclusive Yacht training courses that are tailor made to private clients/boats and their yacht crew. We will help all Yacht course students find accommodation to the participants in a centrally located hostel which is tested, convenient and safe.
If you would like to proceed, please contact us on +44 (0) 2031670925 or via
Make an enquiry soon as our courses fill up quickly.