Yacht interior staff training course in Central London
Yacht interior staff training course- Certification training for Yacht interior staff, including silver service training. We offer exclusive Yacht training courses that are tailor made to private clients/boats and their yacht crew. We will help all Yacht course students find accommodation to the participants in a centrally located hostel which is tested, convenient and safe.
Want to train your private Yacht crew or need to find a course for your yacht interior crew? Look no further than our Yacht interior staff training course in central London.
Yacht interior staff training course-The first one ever in the UK
Our Yacht interior staff training course will teach you first class Yacht interior service with the 5 star attitude needed in today’s Yacht market. Whether you already have experience in the hospitality and customer service industry or are looking to move into that area, this elite yacht crew training course will provide beginners through to advanced students the necessary skills adapted specifically to a shipboard environment.
Yacht interior staff training course-why we are considered the best?
- The Yacht interior staff training course is designed to equip you with multiple skills and a professional knowledge of your role on board as a Yacht interior Stewardess or Steward.
- We teach you the skills and practical activities to become a fully productive Super Yacht staff member, able to confidently accept any Steward/ess assignment anywhere in the world.
- You will graduate with a famous and worldwide recognised certificate
- This 5 day course places great emphasis on the essentials of good service as well as giving you the theoretical and practical skills necessary to be an active crew member on board a super yacht.
- This Yacht interior crew qualification will increase your opportunities for placement once you’ve graduated.
We run quarterly or individual (one on one) Yacht interior staff training courses on our luxury yacht in London City
Our Yacht interior staff training course is the first one to operate out of the United Kingdom and we are very proud to have a fine luxury yacht in central London at our disposal that you can study and live on for the 5 day duration of the training. Before or after you can also attend our house management/housekeeping and/or Butler courses.
Jobs on super yachts after my Yacht interior staff training course
Our Internationally Recognised Certifications Yacht interior training courses are your entrée to getting a job aboard a Super yacht and you are almost guaranteed to find work on board a super yacht with our diploma if you do well on your Yacht interior staff training course with us.
The Bespoke Bureau Yacht interior Crew Academy are two well established and world leading yacht crew recruitment agencies. All of these Bespoke Bureau clients and yachts welcome our Yacht interior staff training course interior Crew certification.
Meet your experienced Trainers at the Yacht interior staff training course
The Yacht interior staff training course accredited trainers offer you a bespoke and well tested and tried theoretical and practical ‘hands on’ training. Our team of experienced chief stewardess’ have recently returned from overseas ready to share and communicate their ‘up to date’ knowledge of the stewardess’ role on board. After spending many years on board various yacht vessels, they have the ‘know how to’ guide and support you through these fun filled training days. Each step along the way the training course you will have a good time and make friends for life as well as learn invaluable tips and tricks of the Yacht industry.
How to become the best Yacht interior Steward or Stewardess?
- A good steward/ess is polite, well presented, well groomed and lively.
- You need to have excellent communication skills and be well mannered.
- The knowledge and skills needed to perform the job are not difficult to learn but the attitude and art of good service is something that takes training and practice.
- This position requires a blend of responsibility, maturity and self-discipline along with a great sense of humour and the drive to provide exceptional service.
- You will need meticulous attention to detail both in your duties and in your personal presentation.
Some of the skills and knowledge necessary to be a steward/ess and that we teach on the Yacht interior staff training course are:
- Security, confidentiality and privacy issues
- Professional etiquette in communication, personal hygiene, appearance and attitude
- International protocol and correct forms of address
- All styles of food service and entertainment planning
- Provisioning and product inventories
- Decanting, purchasing, service and storage of fine wines
- Impeccable care of exotic furnishings, finishes and fabrics
- Total laundry procedures
- Floral Arrangement
- Guest care and valet serviceWe include Silver Service training as part of our Yacht interior staff training course
Silver service: exceptional service. It is a very popular type of service and you will come away with skills needed for the rest of your life whether you will work on a yacht, private house, restaurant or something totally different. Some of the topics covered are table settings, styles of service, food handling, body mechanics, napkins, presentation and proper service, wine service, table settings and storage. The module alone includes a certificate of completion.
The cost of your Yacht interior staff training course?
Steward/stewardess interior yacht crew training course – 5 day
We can take payments in instalments
The price includes all the theoretical and hands on training plus the famous interior crew certificate
If you would like to proceed, please contact us on +44 (0) 2031670925 or via email@example.com for a full calendar of our courses.
Make an enquiry soon as our courses fill up quickly.
Video of our Yacht interior staff training course