Bespoke Bureau’s Best Butler training courses in London and the countryside. Throughout the years, the prestigious Bespoke Bureau British Butler and Housekeeper Academy has won recognition both nationally and internationally, making it one of the most sought-after Butler academies in the UK, China, Russia and around Europe.
The best butler training courses in Europe trains:
- 5 star Hotels and their staff
- Hotel Management
- Private house Butlers
- Those wishing to learn Silver service, House Management, Hotel Management and much much more
Best Butler training courses- info
The Bespoke British Butler Academy are offering 1 day to 2 week courses . The Best Butler training courses are held in our head Quarters in London City (Guildhall) as well as Islington and at our stately homes. We can also visit your premises or your Hotel should you wish.
Best Butler training courses – curriculum
The Best Butler training courses include various Butler training aspects such as:
- finishing school
- silver service
- flower arranging and much much more.
Who trains with us? We train existing hotel staff, housekeepers, house managers, Butlers and other staff to become top Butlers and/or House Managers or Estate Managers.
Our Best Butler training courses offer the very highest private service that would be required by top society of today, managing and running their private residences and 5 star hotels and resorts.
We tailor make your Butler training to you. We offer short seminars of 2 days in addition to longer courses that run from 1 to 4 weeks.
Flexibility. You can come to us and either train in London and/or one of the stately homes we use. Alternatively, we can come to you.
This is your private Butler training service taught at the very highest standards from us to you.
A snap shot of what you can learn at the Best Butler training courses:
- The Life of a Butler-History and traditions, personal traits, personal and professional standards, service in detail.
- Staff Management- Interviewing, hiring and firing, agency staff, employee handbooks and house rules, human resources and personnel issues, staff communications, time management.
- Services including the all popular silver service module that we run and make you comfortable and good with. Silver service will always look wonderful to have completed on your cv and as part of your portfolio.
- House Management-Technical skills,setting routines and schedules, defining and setting standards, purchasing.
- Table Management- setting tables and serving meals, styles of service, table manners, wines and champagnes, cigars, special celebrations.
- Laundry Management- including linens and fine fabric care, clothing maintenance, ironing & pressing, dry-cleaning, product knowledge.
- Valeting Skills-Dress codes, formal wear, purchasing and care of bespoke clothing and shoes, maintaining inventories and packing suitcases.
- Communication-cultural differences, interpersonal skills, body language, remembering names and making conversation, telephone manners, personal presentation skills.
- Etiquette & Protocol-Addressing persons of different cultures and titled persons, acquiring social confidence, social correspondence, common-sense good manners and consideration for others.
- Wine and food-Balancing food and wine, menu planning and record keeping, speed-cuisine, quality control, “the Chef’s night off”.
- Miscellaneous-From travelling with your employer to relocating the household, chauffeuring techniques, security, character building and more, much more.
We train you in all the aspects of butling and house management
You will come away as the PERFECT BRITISH BUTLER.
Book our Best Butler training courses here: firstname.lastname@example.org