For more info on how to enrol and for info on our skills requirement, please contact the office on: +44 (0) 2031670925 or via email on: email@example.com
Butler Academy FAQ-What should I wear to the course?
Please wear comfortable but smart clothes as the course is fairly long. We will provide shirts for the housekeeping part so black smart trousers and shoes are advisable. We often have media with us taking pictures and filming so please be well presented.
Butler Academy FAQ – How long does the course take?
The courses vary in time depending on what course you have booked. The London weekend courses take place from 9am until 6pm a Friday, Saturday & Sunday. You are advised to arrive at least ten minutes before the course starts just to make sure that you are on time.
Butler Academy FAQ – courses on offer
1. Intense Silver service and other intense Butler/Housekeeper courses in London: 2 days (Sat and Sun)
2. Our tailor made week Butler and House Management course in the UK takes place in our stately home with cottages (live in course) over 2 weeks.
3. Our Yacht interior course takes 5 days to complete and is held on a 5 star yacht in London and other locations
Butler Academy FAQ – Where do the courses take place?
The courses take place in either:
- 5 Star London Hotels
- Our Stately homes
- Our office which is a listed and graded building in the heart of London City on Guildhall Yard where we have all the props.
- Your premises if you prefer
- We have a 5 star private luxury yacht in London for our yacht interior courses also.
Make sure you enquire beforehand so it is a location you can travel to. We can also come to your home (UK or Overseas and train you). It is in an ideal location as there are many hotels and hostels nearby in addition to it being a tourist hotspot.
Butler Academy FAQ – What are the entry criteria?
There are no entry criteria as such other than a genuine willingness to serve and a passion for the industry. The weekend course is best suited to a butler/ house manager who has previous experience and wants a refresher or to those who want an introduction into Butlering and more in depth knowledge in Housekeeping. Our 1-4 week courses are a lot more intensive than our shorter Butler courses. Our 1 to 4 week Butler training course is suited to people of all levels and abilities and we can tailor make them for you so they fit just what you or your company needs.
Butler Academy FAQ -When will I receive my Certificate?
The certificates will be handed out at the end of the course and are based on your successful completion of the course. We make formal assessments (theoretical or practical) if you wish at an extra charge.
We offer various day, weekend and week modules depending on your time, schedule and budget.
Butler Academy FAQ – contact us
City of London
England Main phone: +44 (0) 2031670925
Main email: firstname.lastname@example.org