Butler training Company
Throughout the years, the prestigious British Butler training Company has won recognition both nationally and internationally. We are the most sought-after Butler training Company in the world.
Butler training Company and who we train
We train 5 star Hotel and their staff. We train private house Butlers and Housekeeper in:
- Silver service
- House Management
- Butler service
- VIP concierge service
- Hotel Management and much much more
Butler training Company – length and location
Our Butler training Company are offering 1 day to 2 week courses in London. The Butler training company is based at our head Quarters in London City (Guildhall) as well as at our stately homes across the UK. We can also visit your premises or your Hotel should you wish.
Butler training Company – why we are considered the best
- Our Butler training offers the very highest private service.
- Today, the top society wants great people managing and running their private residences and 5 star hotels and resorts. We deliver just that.
- We tailor make your Butler training to you.
- We offer short seminars of 2 days in addition to longer courses that run from 1 to 4 weeks.
- Flexibility. You can come to us and either train in London and/or one of the stately homes we use. Alternatively, we can come to you.
This is your private Butler training service taught at the very highest standards from us to you.
A snap shot of what you can learn at the Butler training Company and our courses:
- The Life of a Butler-History and traditions, personal traits, personal and professional standards, service in detail.
- Staff Management- Interviewing, hiring and firing, agency staff, employee handbooks and house rules, human resources and personnel issues, staff communications, time management.
- Services including the all popular silver service module that we run and make you comfortable and good with.
- Silver service training which will always look wonderful to have completed on your cv and as part of your portfolio.
- House Management-Technical skills,setting routines and schedules, defining and setting standards, purchasing.
- Table Management- setting tables and serving meals, styles of service, table manners, wines and champagnes, cigars, special celebrations.
- Laundry Management- including linens and fine fabric care, clothing maintenance, ironing & pressing, dry-cleaning, product knowledge.
- Valeting Skills-Dress codes, formal wear, purchasing and care of bespoke clothing and shoes, maintaining inventories and packing suitcases.
- Communication-cultural differences, interpersonal skills, body language, remembering names and making conversation, telephone manners, personal presentation skills.
- Etiquette & Protocol-Addressing persons of different cultures and titled persons, acquiring social confidence, social correspondence, common-sense good manners and consideration for others.
- Wine and food-Balancing food and wine, menu planning and record keeping, speed-cuisine, quality control, “the Chef’s night off”.
- Miscellaneous-From travelling with your employer to relocating the household, chauffeuring techniques, security, character building and more, much more.
As you can see from the above inclusive list, our Butler training Company will train you in all the aspects of butling and house management
Why we are considered the best butler training company
- Our Butler training company has been voted the best private service training in the world.
- Our Butler training company has won awards.
- All candidates can re-train free within a year to ensure they have learned everything 100%.
- You can rest in the knowledge that you will gain the best butler training there is on the market
Contact us to book or for more info
Kind regards, Sara Vestin Rahmani and Team
The British Butler Academy, Bespoke Bureau, Peek-a-boo and Cupcakes
Blackwell House | Guildhall Yard
Bank | London | EC2V 5AE, UK
Phone: +44 (0) 2031670925
Watch us on our 3 internet channels:
You will come away as the PERFECT BRITISH BUTLER.