European Butler Training Courses
We offer Butler and private service training courses across Europe and also on other continents. Based in London, our teachers travel all the time to deliver the best European Butler Training Courses available on the market.
Why choose our European Butler Training Courses?
Throughout the years, the prestigious British Butler and Housekeeper Academy and our European Butler Training Courses have won recognition both nationally and internationally. We are considered the most sought-after European Butler Training Courses school with campuses not only in the UK but in various countries via our franchise.
Who can train on the European Butler Training Courses?
- 5 star Hotel staff
- Hotel management
- Private house Butlers
- Interior yacht crew
- Other service staff
European Butler Training Courses – choose how long you wish to train for
The British Butler Academy’s European Butler Training Courses run from 2 days to 4 weeks. The training is held in central London (Mayfair or the city mostly) or at your premises or your Hotel should you wish.
What is included in the European Butler Training Courses:
- a finishing school
- silver service
- flower arranging and much much more.
Welcome to the best European Butler Training Courses
Our Butler training offers the very highest private service that would be required by top society of today, managing and running their private residences and 5 star hotels and resorts.
We tailor make your Butler training to you. We offer short seminars of 2 days in addition to longer courses that run from 1 to 4 weeks.
Flexibility. You can come to us and either train in London and/or one of the stately homes we use. Alternatively, we can come to you.
This is your private Butler training service taught at the very highest standards from us to you.
A snap shot of what you can learn at our European Butler Training Courses:
- The Life of a Butler-History and traditions, personal traits, personal and professional standards, service in detail.
- Staff Management- Interviewing, hiring and firing, agency staff, employee handbooks and house rules, human resources and personnel issues, staff communications, time management.
- House Management-Technical skills,setting routines and schedules, defining and setting standards, purchasing.
- Table Management- setting tables and serving meals, styles of service, table manners, wines and champagnes, cigars, special celebrations.
- Laundry Management- including linens and fine fabric care, clothing maintenance, ironing & pressing, dry-cleaning, product knowledge.
- Valeting Skills-Dress codes, formal wear, purchasing and care of bespoke clothing and shoes, maintaining inventories and packing suitcases.
- Communication-cultural differences, interpersonal skills, body language, remembering names and making conversation, telephone manners, personal presentation skills.
- Etiquette & Protocol-Addressing persons of different cultures and titled persons, acquiring social confidence, social correspondence, common-sense good manners and consideration for others.
- Wine and food-Balancing food and wine, menu planning and record keeping, speed-cuisine, quality control, “the Chef’s night off”.
- Miscellaneous-From traveling with your employer to relocating the household, chauffeuring techniques, security, character building and more, much more. •We train you in all the aspects of butling and house management
You will come away as the PERFECT BRITISH BUTLER.
Course dates available on our website or book on the form below
Contact us today to book one of our European Butler Training Courses
Blackwell House | Guildhall Yard
Bank | London | EC2V 5AE
Bespoke: +44 (0) 2031670925