House Manager Training courses
For our House Manager Training courses, Butler training course, Housekeeper training course and Silver service course dates in London, UK and elsewhere please visit our Butler course dates page
Our Butler & House Manager Academy runs 7-14 day (2 weeks) intense Butler, Estate management & House Manager training courses.
House Manager training courses-At your service
The Residential Butler & House Manager training courses are intense, challenging and thorough but fun! Learn the skills of a contemporary Butler & House Manager and the tools to work as an effective team member as you study alongside your fellow students in individual and group activities. Living and learning together will also provide professional friendships will be forged that last a lifetime.
Usually these courses are open for the public once every other month and we also run residential tailor made Butler & House Manager training courses as well as other service courses at our premises for other companies and hotels in China as well as other emerging markets.
Who trains with us on our 2 week intense Butler & House Manager training courses
- Five-star hotels and resorts turn to us for staff training, consultancy and recruitment and send their staff to our residential courses.
- Butler & House Managers, Stewards, Stewardesses, House managers, Estate Managers, Housekeepers, Hotel staff, Former PAs, Service minded people wishing to become Butler & House Managers
- Normal people with a service mind who wish to become qualified Butler & House Managers
- Anyone in the service industry who wishes to excel and become one of the best Butler & House Managers in the world For more information on the British residential training course, please contact one of the Bespoke team on +442031670925 or email@example.com
Real life setting on the House Manager training courses
When on the Residential Butler & House Manager training courses, you will be taught what it is like working as a Butler & House Manager and House Manager on an estate. We teach topics such as Etiquette, Valeting, Silver Service, Butler & House Manager service, Table management, Napkin folding, Wardrobe management, Care of Antiques, Care of Fine Clothes, Presentation and Packing, staff management, communication skills, cultural differences amongst many other subjects. Part of the training is also a finishing school and British accent training and etiquette training module which is very popular.
Certification on the House Manager training courses
Upon successful completion of the House Manager training courses, you will be awarded with a Certificate. A qualification from Bespoke Bureau’s prestigious Butler & House Manager Academy is sure to propel you in your current career. It will put you ahead of others in your profession.
On our previous House Manager training courses students have a very high success rate in finding Butler & House Manager and Estate management employment upon successful completion of the course and those that were already in employment have reported a marked increase in their wage.
Modules on the training:
- The Role of the House Manager.
- Greeting Guests.
- General House Etiquette.
- Personal Hygiene and Dress Code.
- Employer Expectations & Professionalism.
- Cultural Difference and Communication.
- House Rules.
- PA/Concierge Work.
- Flower Arrangement
- Guest Departure Etiquette
- Silver service.
- Other services.
- Much much more
Employment after the Training Courses
We are also a leading domestic staff agency in London. Due to our dedication to providing our clients with dependable household staff, we have become well known. We have built up an enviable reputation across London and can provide tailored household staff services to suit our clients’ private household staff requirements.
Please note the below points that are important for the booking and participation of the House Management Training courses
- The cost is £3000+VAT (instalments possible)
- The accommodation is subsidised by us and costs £75-150 per night per person in shared or own space
- You must stay with us during the residential training
- We need a deposit asap to secure your space (50% at least)
- Please wear black trousers and black shoes. Hair up, no visible tattoos or piercings
- We provide shirts, ties and white gloves that you need to pay a deposit for
- We always have journalists from TV or the Media with us and you need to be ok with this. This will of course raise your profile in this industry.
- You will receive your certificate at the end of the course. You can also get references from Sara (the well-known director) and/or the head trainer.
- A cook is on site so you will get 3 meals a day. Snacks and drinks are provided daily but if you have specific dietary requirements, please bring your own.
- The last day we have a cocktail/canapé and garden graduation party
- Sunday you check out and leave
- Due to all the TV and Media coverage we have received over the years and the popularity of the famous courses, we suggest you book your slot early not to miss out on the best House Management Training courses in town
If you are interested in enrolling, please call or email with any queries or just to find out what the course is all about. Nothing ventured, nothing gained and there is no such thing as a ‘silly question’. We look forward to having you on one of our world famous residential Butler & House Manager courses. Thank you!
Sara Vestin Rahmani
Bespoke Bureau, Peek-a-boo and Cupcakes
Blackwell House | Guildhall Yard
Bank | London | EC2V 5AE
Bespoke: +44 (0) 2031670925
Watch our videos on: https://vimeo.com/88362185