Household Management training
The Best of the Best Household Management training course in the world.
Sara Vestin Rahmani is the Founder of the Bespoke Bureau & The British Butler Academy. She has been the torch bearer of Private Service for over a decade. She is referred to as the “First Lady of Service”. Our residential and travelling Household Management training courses are part of a much larger operation. The British Butler Academy is have set the standard for the industry! Our company is now a global franchise.
Household Management training and how it works:
Our Household Management training courses have been fine tuned over many years. We provide utmost commitment to the private service profession. We are considered a refined institute. We have focused on quality as opposed to quantity. We continuously develop our curriculums to make sure that we are always ahead of the game. We offer a broad and comprehensive range of modules and have published multiple text books in Household Management training
Household Management training locations
Our head quarters are in a grade II listed building on the prestigious and historical landmark Guildhall in the city of London. We also have a number of stately manors where we teach. It is important that our training is held in real life settings. If you prefer, we can also come to you. Anywhere in the world. No training is too big or too small for us.
Diploma on the Household Management training courses
Upon successful completion of the Household Management training, you will be awarded with a Certificate. A qualification from Bespoke Bureau’s prestigious Butler & House Manager Academy is sure to propel you in your current career. It will put you ahead of others in your profession.
On our previous House Manager training courses students have a very high success rate in finding jobs after the course.
Modules on the training:
- The Role of the House Manager.
- Greeting Guests.
- General House Etiquette.
- Personal Hygiene and Dress Code.
- Employer Expectations & Professionalism.
- Cultural Difference and Communication.
- House Rules.
- PA/Concierge Work.
- Flower Arrangement
- Guest Departure Etiquette
- Silver service.
- Other services.
- Much much more.
Employment after the Training Courses
We are also a leading domestic staff agency in London. Due to our dedication to providing our clients with dependable household staff, we have become well known. We have built up an enviable reputation across London and can provide tailored household staff services to suit our clients’ private household staff requirements.
We are able to place most students in a good role after the course but cannot promise that we will do. It will be down to you how engaged you are with the trainer, the modules and the other students.
Please note the below points that are important for the booking and participation of the House Management Training courses
- The cost is £3000+VAT (instalments possible)
- The accommodation is subsidised by us and costs £75-150 per night per person in shared or own space
- You must stay with us during the residential training.
- We need a deposit asap to secure your space.
- Please wear black trousers and black shoes. Hair up, no visible tattoos or piercings.
- We provide shirts, ties and white gloves that you need to pay a deposit for.
- We always have journalists from TV or the Media with us and you need to be ok with this.
- The media will of course raise your profile in this industry.
- You will receive your certificate at the end of the course.
- You can also get references from our director and the head trainer.
- A cook is on site so you will get 3 meals a day. Snacks and drinks are provided daily but if you have specific dietary requirements, please bring your own.
- Household Management training
If you are interested in enrolling, please call or email with any queries or just to find out what the course is all about. Nothing ventured, nothing gained and there is no such thing as a ‘silly question’. We look forward to having you on one of our world famous Household Management training courses. Thank you!
Kind regards, Sara Vestin Rahmani and Team
Blackwell House | Guildhall Yard
Bank | London | EC2V 5AE, UK
Phone: +44 (0) 2031670925
Watch us on the internet: