Want to work or excel as a Housekeeper? Our Housekeeping training may be the way for you to excel in this unique traditional profession.
Find our next dates and costs of the housekeeping training.
Housekeeping training information
Considered the best Housekeeping training school in the UK. We operate globally. For over a decade we have been pleasing clients. We run courses for:
- private households
- private individuals
- housekeepers that need to perfect specific skills.
- housekeepers for 5 star hotels.
The British Butler Academy’s Housekeeping training courses in short:
- 1-3 day training for the intense Housekeeping training courses.
- The 3-day course will propel you into this career.
- The 3-day advanced training course will be enough to refresh and renew your cleaning skills.
- During the program, students will have both classroom and hands-on classes.
- Make friends for life.
- Live with us at the mansion or come each day.
The subjects taught will include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding Personal Hygiene & Sanitation.
- Cleaning tools required for the house of today.
- Cleaning products both chemical and non chemical.
- Cleaning technique’s to include best practices and “How To”. Rooms to be covered include, bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchens.
- Dealing with speciality surfaces such as wood cabinetry, stainless steel, ceramic, shower doors, blinds.
- How to correctly dust anything from delicate to everyday surfaces.
- Dealing with speciality items such as antiques, art, books, drapery’s, sculptures, painted and wallpapered walls, chandeliers and rugs.
- Time management on how to schedule your time and keep track of what has been done and what do you need to do as well as when items in the house need to be cleaned.
- how to look after antiques
- care of fine fabrics
- wardrobe organisation
- maintaining house standards
- how to keep a house diary
- visitors log book.
This course is designed for a variety of people from candidates working in a domestic setting who wish to top up their skills. At the end of the course, participants will receive:
- A certificate endorsed by the British Butler Association.
- Housekeeper handbook
- A reference from us (if you have done well).
- Friends for life.
- A job possibly if you are looking and we have something that suits you and you fit.
Housekeeping training course cost:
- One day £300
- Two days: 500
- Three days £800
Discounts are sometimes available
Contact the Housekeeping training school today
We would love to hear from you so call us today: +44 (0) 2031670925 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email us on for a full calendar of our Housekeeping training courses.