Professional Yacht interior training UK
Book our famous Professional Yacht interior training and become the best of the best. Our Steward and Stewardess training courses in the UK are known to the best in the world. We offer a 5 star yacht for our students where they live and train with us. The courses runs over 5 days and the trainer is an elite Butler, Chief Stew and private jet trainer.
Please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or 00442031670925 to book and pay. You will then be sent further information.
Forthcoming 5 day Professional Yacht interior training dates:
All year around
The training venue
Exclusive to the British Butler Academy, we have a 5 star luxury yacht in central London. here we offer you the chance to train in this exclusive real life environment. You will be practising elite yacht service with a small group of like minded people. We feel that the best way to teach you perfect yacht service is to offer you a real life setting. This way you can learn on the job. You will get the skills needed for employment on board super yachts.
Professional Yacht interior training – what is included?
Our 5 day training course and accommodation packages start from £1500, and include:
- 5 day professional Super Yacht Steward/ess Training Course.
- 5 Star accommodation on the luxury yacht.
- 3 meals a day.
- Full page training manual.
- CV help if you wish.
- Real life training setting.
- Press coverage.
- Celebrity spotting sometimes.
What we will teach you:
- Pros and cons of the super yacht industry.
- The life of a Steward/ess – watch videos and listen to the experiences of super.
- Yacht crew members job descriptions and salaries.
- What you do when guests come on board.
- Super yacht crew hierarchy.
- The difference between charter and private yachts.
- The behaviour of crew – on and off the vessel.
- What you can expect in your cabin.
- Itineraries, yachting seasons.
- SILVER SERVICE training
- Distinguish between many varying types of cutlery and learn about them.
- Learn and practice table setting layouts – from basic to more formal.
- Learn which types of glassware to use during meal service, and where to place it.
- Learn other service styles.
- Family service and Russian service.
- The order of serving during meals.
- The correct way to silver serve your guests.
- Clearing basics.
- Coffee service.
- Wine service
- TABLE ART AND NAPKIN FOLDING
- Learn what it takes to expertly decorate a formal dining table for your guests.
- Practice using a variety of objects to create a perfect themed setting.
- LAUNDRY AND HOUSEKEEPING TO SUPER YACHT STANDARDS
- Detail cleaning – spend each morning on the training course cleaning bedrooms and remaking beds here– exactly as you will do on board the super yachts.
- Learn the art of towel and toilet roll folding.
- Laundry specifics – crew uniform and guest clothing, ironing and folding sheets, napkins and tablecloths
- Interior maintenance – including the care and maintenance of silver and brass
- WINE APPRECIATION
- Go over an array of wine varieties from around the world, showing the techniques to help you develop your palate.
- Learn the best wines to complement the meals you will be serving, enabling you to select the perfect wine for your guests every time.
- SPECIALITY COFFEE MAKING, BAR TENDING AND COCKTAIL MAKING
- How to use percolator, stove top espresso pot, French press and automatic coffee machine
- Differentiate between different types of espresso coffees
- Learn how to steam milk to create the perfect cappuccino and latte
- The items needed to expertly equip your on-board bar
- Practice making fabulous cocktails for your guests
CV PREPARATION, INTERVIEWING AND YACHT CREW AGENCIES
- Super yacht CV’s explained
- What captains and crew agencies expect to see in a perfect CV
- The perfect photo
- Leave this module with a CV to the standards required of the super yacht crew agencies, as well as having joined numerous agencies throughout the course
Work after my Professional Yacht interior training
Once you have trained on our yacht you can find work. It is considered the same as about 1 years experience. Now the world really is your oyster. You can get up close and personal with the rich and famous and meet some really fantastic people. Live the life of your dreams. There is no denying that it can be hard work, but the rewards are fabulous.
Once you are a super yacht crew member the opportunities are far greater than you could imagine. Whether you are looking for a gap year or permanent position packed with adventure and a large salary, I can guarantee the yachting industry is for you.
Professional Yacht interior training – our teachers
Our trainers are known as the best in the industry. With their combined 100 years of experience on the finest yachts in the world, they are the elite. They will teach you real life knowledge in real life settings. Your certificate will be appreciated by your current or future employer.
Sara Vestin Rahmani
Blackwell House | Guildhall Yard
Bank | London | EC2V 5AE
Main phone: +44 (0) 2031670925
Watch us on internet: