London’s renowned service school that specialises in Training Housekeepers. Our 1-14 day housekeeper training course is available all year around. We can come to your home or you can come to us. Train in a real life setting with like minded people or book an individual private course with us.
How does the housekeeper training work?
During the program, students will have both classroom and practical classes. Each student will get:
- a copy of the housekeeping & laundry workbook.
- a certificate.
- a reference if you have done well.
- a chance to get work via our agency.
- new skills to make you the elite.
Training housekeepers the best way possible means an extensive curriculum. Our course includes, but is not limited to:
- Understanding Personal Hygiene & Sanitation.
- Understanding the difference between housekeeping & deep cleaning.
- Cleaning tools for the house of today.
- Different types of vacuums.
- Cleaning products, chemical and non chemical.
- Cleaning techniques.
- Dealing with speciality surfaces.
- How to correctly dust anything from delicate to everyday surfaces. We use the same technique as Buckingham Palace.
- Dealing with speciality items such as antiques, art, books, sculptures, chandeliers and rugs.
- How to make the perfect bed turn-down.
- Time management on how to schedule your time.
- Keep track of what has been done and what do you need to do.
- Clothing labels and what they mean.
- How to correctly sort laundry for the wash.
- Folding methods.
- Best practices for stain removal.
- Understanding ironing techniques, based on different fabrics.
- Ironing temperature chart for all fabrics.
- How to safely wash a cashmere sweater by hand.
Our teachers training housekeepers
This class will be taught by our exceptional housekeeper trainers that are considered the elite of the elite. Thank you and welcome to the house keeping school in London
Contact us to book today:
Give us a ring on +442031670925. You can also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options.
Kind Regards, The British Butler Academy & Bespoke Bureau
Blackwell House | Guildhall Yard
Bank | London | EC2V 5AE, UK
Phone: +44 (0) 2031670925
Watch us on our internet channel: