Yacht training courses for stews
Imagine being part of an exclusive team on board a luxury yacht! It is not only exciting and exacting – it requires skill and stamina. Participants on our Yacht training courses for stews are able to easily excel or enter into the yacht world. Our aim is to make you become the best steward/stewardess in the world to work on a luxury super yacht.
Yacht training courses for stews – why us?
- Our training program is considered the best of the best
- We work with the best chief stews trainers around
- We have an amazing 5 star luxury yacht in central London that you will train and live on
- Real life training in central London
- Media and press exposure which will raise your profile is always available
Yacht training courses for stews – the brain
Founder of The Bespoke Bureau’s & The British Butler Academy, Sara Vestin Rahmani, is one of the world’s most respected entrepreneurs. Her large fleet of Butler and Yacht interior educators are ready to teach students to become the best. You will gain skills to enter and excel in this growing profession and open up new doors and offer excellent job opportunities in the private and luxury sector. All our course facilities are in world class locations and 5 star whether on-board a super yacht, another boat, our offices or our stately home or apartments. In the spring and summer all courses are onboard out luxury London yacht
Yacht training courses for stews program topics cover:
- Professional Table service including Butler and Silver Service
- Food and Beverage Knowledge, Wine Knowledge and Cocktail making
- Silver service and other services
- Housekeeping, cleaning, cabin preparation, bed-making, turndown and amenities
- Etiquette, Manners and Protocol
- Personal Guest Care: Packing/ unpacking suitcases, wardrobe management
- Laundry and clothing care
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Unrivaled attention to detail
With a little hard work you could become part of an exclusive team, sailing around the world in a luxury yacht.
Yacht training courses for stews -cost?
The cost of the 5 day program is £1500 plus VAT which is very competitive
For this fee you receive:
- a certificate accredited by us
- introductions to our placement agency
- interview arrangements if necessary
- great networking opportunities with crew captains and the VIP’s of the business.
Living cost and travel arrangements:
Travel expenses, accommodation and meals are not included but we offer onboard living arrangements on our 5 star yacht where all meals are included. The cost is £150-200 per night (4-5 nights).
London is easy and cheap to get to by any flight these days. If you have any travel problems we are able to recommend several good options.
For more information you can contact us or visit our dedicated Yacht training courses for stews page
For other dates, tailor made courses, discounts or to book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 2031670925